2012年2月5日日曜日

Recalling some thought

I had had time when I should stop my blog.There was twice recently.Ofcourse I turned it down that idea though, it was complecated moment ever before.

Reasons came from outside, but I know I made it a half of it.There is no way to go.I was just like stucked somewhere narrow path.Thinking hundreds times and then 7years memories of my lovely blog made me to keep continuing this as usual.

There are many friends who are looking for my updates and the blog is only the way to show how I've been.I don't like to make someone unhappy with this, but I don't want to be dishonest here.Although there are the heartache moment and experience,they always will make people stronger and nicer one day, even though we never know when it comes.

Only one thing which is very sure is I have to love myself and want to care someone special in my life.I just feel happy I've got another way to express myself like this.It makes me little bit free to show myself very honestly.

I want to be really ''myself'' and believe in things I can see wherever I am.This is just note and spelling my mind tonight.Therefore, just read through and please keep quiet even you see me like today.I will smile as usual from tomorrow.I'll be HAPPY.Still on the way to real happiness.Long journey goes on.

Love you all,
your Chika

0 件のコメント: