2012年7月14日土曜日

Career and Rewarding things

A career as myself has been 35 years.
A career as a student was 17 years.
A career as a worker has been 10 years and extra.

Yes, I recently changed my idea like what the word of  'Career' should not used for only working people. I mean careers including any position and role like a daughter, a mother and a friend and so on.

I'm quite confident I've done my best and carried out my responsibility where ever I was.Those not unified careee path sometimes made me unhappy though, I'm taking it as colourful life today.

I feel it's more considerable year ever for the future.There is a lot of  things to learn in my work.
Ofcourse it should be delighted.

I recently accepted the work which is related English. However it was the very first time to do and I'd been worrying about it. On the other hand, I took it possitively and believed that challenging would always make myself grown. I did my best and did as much as I could without thinking about after things.When it finished, I felt just exhausted and some regrettable things turn around my head for a while. I doubted myself if I really could what I had to do.

But, surprisingly I could hear unexpected evaluation.
'You did great work today!To be honest, I've never thought you would do such role as it was the very first time to do. Anyhow, it was great.' It sounds like impolite sometimes, but this is really valuable bacause he doesn't often compliment me like this.It means this is very special and meaningful for me.

He advised me little bit later though, I was really happy that I could cheated his worries.

It was actually unscheduled that working with using English in my life.The reason why I went to Australia for studying Enlish was simply to kill my stress.Unsatisfied English was not demanded and hard to appeal as a skill.

But, the experience that I had today made me feel successful and really meaning full to keep studying English. Also, being talkative and loving people sometimes work on my business career.

As I really never forget this feelings, I will leave it here for me.

The next step is making the passion and thought for work into the shape.
Probably many tasks should be better in life.

Can be tired. But we know and believe beyond of those will be great and bright.

2 件のコメント:

Maki さんのコメント...

Chika-chan,

I have read your blog!

It is great that your supervisor or colleague gave you positive comments on your performance!

Learning (either for yourself or for work) requires lots of patience. It might be a small thing but I used to listen to the Business English on the NHK radio for at least 5 years on and off. I loved the program because of its shortness and usefulness. I sometimes missed listening to it, so I recorded a bunch of episodes and listened them at once. I personally think some language learners tend to be too pessimistic about their language levels; but, Rome was not built in a day. Little by little taking proper time... I have just found the Sugita Sensei's interview:
http://president.jp/articles/-/6650

So Chika-chan, please believe yourself and keep going!

Even Ichiro apparently have said that he doesn't like studying or practising as everyone else because it's hard and often boring, but he likes making efforts with his goals. And if the result turns to be good, he feels extra happy. : )

Maki

CHIKA さんのコメント...

Maki-chan

Thank you for your encouraging comment here with lots of words.I'm so happy to get!

My life goes around with working but it's actually fun to see NOW.

It's impressive that you used to listen NHK radio before.As it 's available to get online now, easy to catch up.At the very first time, Sugita sensei's voice seemed to be a bit too calm.It made me sleepy:) But, his assistant lady's voice is really clear and laud.It's very balanced!

I'll believe that Rome was not built in a day!I'm still on the way to what I want to be!Same you are!

I will keep in updating here ans send you some messages and my feelings.

Chika